Cars and cannabis can immediately sound like two opposing things.But here it is incredibly important to distinguish between the two types of cannabis extract that exist. Here are respectively THC and CBD.
CBD CAPSULES are non-euphoric, while THC contains euphoric substances. The latter is not at all legal in Denmark, so when cannabis oils are referred to in daily speech, they are the CBD oil capsules, which have a beneficial effect on really many things.
- The oils are typically self-medicated, so one can, with advice and guidance from the doctor himself, control his intake and strengthen himself in a variety of areas.
- The latest research in the field shows, among other things, that the oils can contribute to reducing stress, which is often something people who run a lot in car can suffer from.
- You get the full overview of the effect of cannabis oils here.
Cannabis oil function
Since 1969, cannabis has been illegal in many parts, but in 2018 it was again legal to produce and sell cannabis for medical use. This is because research has shown that the CBD oil capsules have a beneficial effect on a wide range of mental disorders and diseases.
So far, research has shown that cannabis oils can counter nausea, Parkinson’s, anxiety, migraine, fibromyalgia, vomiting, chronic bowel inflammation, arthritis, swelling, PTSD, menigitis, sclerosis, schizophrenia, and the risk of having a thrombosis. In addition, cannabis can reduce stress.
The above is in most cases something that motorists may suffer from and which is counteracted with the help of the oils. Driving sickness, stress and headaches can occur during a drive, and here it is important to be able to maintain the concentration so that traffic is not affected.
Ingestion and dosage
The CBD oil capsules are most often taken in droplet form, and are available in bottles or syringes. The oil can be taken orally, where the drops are placed under the tongue so that the mucous membranes in the mouth can absorb the liquid.
- However, if you are going to have a large amount, this intake may become cumbersome and then it is recommended that you swallow the drops with something edible. In addition, you can buy capsules in health stores where you introduce the oil, and then you have a common vitamin pill with CBD oil capsules.
- The oil works best if you do not eat or drink in a quarter of an hour after ingestion.
- It can be difficult to know exactly which amount of CBD oil capsules you need. It is very individual and also depends on your suffering, symptoms and your body structure.
It is therefore a good idea to stand still and test. If you use oil, it will often take a week before you see an effect. If the effect fails, you can safely increase the dosage slightly. This is how you know, until you hit a dosage where there is a noticeable effect.
If you take drops, you can start by taking one drop at a time. The good thing about using cannabis oil is that it is not harmful to health and therefore you can safely increase the amount without being afraid of taking an overdose.
So if you generally feel an increased heart rate or get it bad while driving it is actually just getting started with CBD oil capsules that counteract a wide range of effects from driving. Remember, however, that the Road Traffic Act stipulates that you must be able to drive a car. So, if you get tired of the CBD, be careful.